Sunday, March 9, 2008

Statement of Gratitude

There are so many things to be grateful for, to be happy about...despite of...

Trully grateful of the Creator, that I am still standing and here to face the next "challenge". Grateful of my husband, my true friend, my life partner for accepting my strengths as well as my weaknesses as a person. Grateful of my children, always reminding me to be like a kid, taking pleasure on simple things, they are trully our inspiration.

Thankful of my parents, when other relatives are putting us down, my parents are there, happy for our accomplishments. Thankful of my brother, he is a friend that you can count on. Thankful of friends, seldom can you encounter friends that are "happy" for your success & happiness.

Grateful of this tag and to those participating, for spreading the positive mental attitude.

Thankful that I have come to accept the trials, disappointments, failures and learned to complain less. Grateful of the "Obstacles" and struggles for it helped me be strong & creative in working things out. No regrets.

*START COPY*
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things:
Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.)
Openly Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.)After all, everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to accept the challenge, please follow the appropriate link and do so: Contributors to "Are You Grateful?" & "Complain Complain Complain" are: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA's Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life and Me 10-pinay mommy's love blog 11-My Happiness Haven 12-And Life Goes On for a Filipino Mom 13-Blessed Sanctuary 14-Expressions And Thoughts 15-Memories by Jenn 16-Reminiscence of My Adventures 17-In the Life of Mne 18-Juliana's Lair 19-Pinay Wahm 20-Lucid Creativity 21-Winged Words 22-Irresistible Fascinations 23-A Little Time 24-See Me For What You Will 25-Greatest Reviews 26-ETC ATBP 27-Gandacious 28-We Are Family 29-Journey to this thing called LIFE 30-www.rajeshrana.net 31-www.rajeshrana.com 32-BaReFooTeD Me 33-Uncomplicated 34-Points of View 35-Pride & Prejudice 36-Colorful World 37-Nora's Notes 38-A Daily Walk With Bill & Gina 39-Strange but True 40-Everything Under The Sun ( Beth Rebokon ) 41-Kaleidoscope 42-Fil-Oz Blog 43-By Osc@r Luiz 44-Comedy Plus 45-Blogging by Sandee 46-Soul Meets World 47-Mae's Memoirs 48-Beyond the Rave Reality 49-Amori, poesie, arte, chat by Hanna 50-Attached at the Hip 51-Carver's Sight or is that Site? 52-Empress Reviews 53-Simple Pleasures In My Heart 54-Lourdes' mia 55-A Grateful Heart 56-Majorsleepyhead 57-Scrappy n Happy in Ohio 58-CHOC MINT GIRL 59-Extraordinary Things 60-ZOOROPAZOO 61-BeNolSatuEm 62-As The World Turns 63-Your Caring Angels 64-Life Is Wonderful To Know Everyday 65-Sugar Magnolias 66-Little Peanut 67-Creative In Me 68-Me and Mine 69-Pea in a Pod 70-the diary of the Pink & Brown Wedding 71-good thoughts, good trades, good life 72-My Blog - all things me 73-Rainbows 74-Little Corner of Mine 75-Me, Myself and I 76-My Planet Purple 77-Amel's Realm 78-A Handful of Surprises 79-YOU

I'm tagging jade, leah, lena, tricia, rocks,


3 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Your “Gratitude Statement” has been posted on the “Gratitude Site.” The URL is < http://areyougrateful.blogspot.com/2008/04/64-statement-of-gratitude.html >. Don't forget to come by and copy/paste the current list of participants back to your post. Doing this frequently insures maximum link benefit for everyone who participates. And by keeping your list current with mine you won't have to respond to individual participant requests to add them to your list. Staying current is optional. However, if you do stay current, you will maximize the “link-love” for everyone who participates. My suggestion is to schedule a visit to < http://areyougrateful.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-submit-statement-of-gratitude.html > once every couple of weeks and add the new participant links.

Thanks for participating. If possible, try to get others to participate; again, totally optional. Also, you can contribute as many “Statements of Gratitude” and/or “Complaints” as you wish.

Sweet Jasmine said...

hi,anna..i had already added yr links....love to have you over sometimes...

Anonymous said...

Hi you left a comment on my blog.
I had a look at your grateful list and I am not on it. please update your list. I think you where asking for a direct link,are you?
anyway I have added you to my personal link list, so if you want to do the same for me and add me to your personal links then that would be great. let me know.
gurnygob@msn.com

Disclaimer

RISK WARNING: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your monetary objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent advisor if you have any doubts. Past returns are not indicative of future results.
This blog, coffeenchoclate.blogspot.com assume no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials and shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation losses, lost revenues, or lost profits that may result from these materials.

End

click on the label cloud above to view other blog posts